Thursday 1 December 2011

Dressember Day 1


So Day 1 of Dressember and I chose a dress I have only worn once. It's from Purple at Dorothy Perkins and it is a summer dress, so I layered it up with a long sleeved top and leggings.
I am wearing it with handmade filagree earrings, which you probably can't see in the pic and a big blue belt. I love the skirt of this dress, it is really twirly, so dancing this evening is going to fun!
I have had a few compliments about my outfit today too, which has been great, because I would have normally discounted this dress in my wardrobe because of the high neck (I'm not fond of dresses with really high necks) and summeryness.
Score!!

Also, my wonderful M got me a Christmas pressie yesterday, which I can wear already as it's cold. It's a beautiful new coat, it also twirls and is extremely cosy!! I am one happy lady!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, and that coat?! My! How wonderful! Lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new visitor from the Dressember FB page.

    Great dress, but that coat is gorgeous! What a fun present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a very lucky girl indeed!! My fella is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete