Saturday 3 December 2011

Dressember Day 3

I thought I'd push the petticoat boat out a little farther today, so I wore two under one of my favourite dresses.

Fever Marilyn dress, black petticoat, teal petticoat (made by me), black top (for warmth) vintage belt, crochet earrings (made by me)

This pic is with the cardi and crochet brooch (again made by me) I was wearing sometimes today too

A different angle for a change :)

 
I used to wear this dress a lot, but it hasn't made it into my regular rotation for a while now - I just love wearing it with the petticoats too. 

Sorry for the faces I am pulling in the photos, it was quite early and I was feeling all stuffed up with a cold. 
I have no idea what I am going to wear tomorrow, but I am excited about deciding.
I won't be going to the clothes show tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how dressed up I can be just wandering around Leam.

No comments:

Post a Comment