Monday 12 December 2011

Dressember day 9, 10 & 11

I have been quite bad at documenting my Dressember outfits, but I have been photographing every day, and stock pilling them, so you're in for a treat today. 
Let's start with Day 9, dress #9...

Dress #9 from charity shop, brown tights, browm boots, beret (made by me)
I bought this dress for a party that my friend Anna was having, the idea was that we would all come dressed in something we bought in a charity shop for a nominal sum of money - I was pretty lucky with this find!! It is an unusual dress, quite vintage feeling, but I have no idea of how old it is or where it is from as the tags had been cut out. It has a nice orange, red and brown pattern on a cream background and I like the sleeves a lot!

Next we have dress #10 worn on Day 10...
Dress #10 from Pepper Tree, black tights, grey boots and red cardi
I bought this at the Clothes Show and really like how it fits. It is a perfect winter dress and has the cutest pattern on it with very cute little sleeves, see...
Dress #10 without the cardi


Day 10, I actually wore 2 dresses, changing into something a little more party-like for the evening...
Dress #11 from Spotlight at Warehouse, with sparkly tinsel boa and suede shoes from Office
We were having a little party at ours and I felt like it was the perfect occasion to wear one of my special occasion dresses. I teamed it with some coordinating tinsel for Sparkling Saturday too. I adore this dress. I bought it 3 Christmasses ago and have not worn it since 2009 as it didn't fit for a while. I almost gave it away recently but thought again and decided to hold onto it. I was thrilled when I tried it on Saturday and it zipped all the way up. It is one of those dresses that I try on every so often and hope that it closes, so there were little yelps of yeay when it did! 

Roisin was over for the party too, so we managed to get a Dressember pic together...
Me & Roisin wearing our unintentionally coordinating party dresses
Roisin is wearing her lovely Betty Page Rita dress, Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon shoes and the most fabulous seamed stockings that you can't see in this photo, but if you pop over to her blog, there's a fab photo of them there.

I did a little spot of baking for the party too...
Festive green and red pinwheels :)
The party was lots of fun and after party was hilarious - Singstar from 2.30 until 4.45 in the morning!! I pity our neighbours, but we didn't have any complaints :)

On Day 11, I wore another new dress that I got at the Clothes Show...
Dress #12 from Oh My Love, black vintage belt, teal flats and black rose print tights
I adore this dress!! You may have noticed by now that this is a favourite colour of mine and I love the lacey bodice. The skirt is floaty and lovely to dance in, but with the added security of a nice lining.

I have yet to photograph today's dress, but I am hoping M gets back soon so he can do it for me. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment